Pump Warning: Drivers urged to beware before using E15 gas mix.
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 21 previous comments
- Everyone around you is using sarcasm a lot, but you're taking it all literally. This is creating a problem.
For example, just used sarcasm to argue against the idea that corn must be good for you if the government says so and against the idea that people who don't have jobs deserve to starve, but you think he just argued for those things.
You're breaking the internet.Dec 5, 2012
- We're subsidizing the wrong things. If we're going to say, as a nation, healthy foods should be cheaper, we could start by removing the subsidies for corn and encouraging community farms and local production of food so that we don't need mega farms that require tons of pesticides and hormones and gallons of fuel for moving it around the world.Dec 5, 2012
- Wow...this isn't the root of the problem, why focus so hard on the 40% thrown out. This hunger problem is about dollars and someone has to spend it and if you think ur reps are going to put their money on the table haha think again. Politicians have a different agenda and that is how to put money in their pockets.Dec 5, 2012
- The 40% was only brought up to help show that there's more than enough food to feed everyone on the planet (enough for 9 billion, by recent estimates). People go hungry for other reasons.Dec 5, 2012
- I saw where you were going with the argument. I couldn't understand why no one else wasn't wrapping their heads around it. They got stuck on the 40% because it was the only information they were grasping with no further thought on the subject. I work in agriculture so I got it fairly quick.Dec 5, 2012
- All that good liquer being burned up in cars. SAD.Dec 12, 2012