Be sure to get all your coverage of the 2013 Inauguration Ceremonies right here!
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 41 previous comments
- You are still wrong. Every single FY09 appropriations bills were signed by Obama. Not a few, not most, but all. And Congress was led by Democrats for that, also.
You obviously don't understand how our government works when you say things like a budget is law. If that's the case, explain how the government has been running for the last 3.5 years when the Democrats refuse to pass a budget? Obama has violated federal law 4 out the past 5 years on turning in a budget and the Democrats won't even support their own President's budget.
Both wars were in the appropriations and budgets every year that Bush was in. It has been Obama who hasn't. So you're also factually incorrect when you state the wars weren't budgeted.
Look, you can disagree on matters of policy, but stop using incorrect "facts".
Also, Bush was only in office for 3.5 months into the '09 fiscal year, so it's disingenuous to say it was Bush's. That's the same as saying Clinton left Bush a recession since we in fact were sliding downward when he took over and four months later hit a recession. Jan 22, 2013
- Mr.Obama, YOU NEED TO GET THE GUNS OFF THE STREETS KNOW. If you can get
the guns from the gun shows use the money and put it in the budget for
costsJan 22, 2013
- LOL how could Obama sign the appropriations that were required to run the government before he even took office? Bush signed TARP, $700B right there, half the defect.. and it was known when he inked it it was not funded, over half was dispersed before Obama took oath, the rest was already in motion....
Your argument is not only wrong, it is impossible.....
Bush is responsible for establishing the 2009 budget and the resulting $1.4T deficit. Argue with the historians, not me, I am just telling you how it is. All costs for both wars is also tagged to the Bush Administration..... i understand why you do not like it...
and you know the Left only had a majority in Congress for 20 working days in 2009? 70 calender days..... not the 2 year fairy tale the Right likes to tell to misrepresent reality.
And Bush did not carry the cost of the wars on the budget.... Obama put them back on. Bush used "off budget accounting" for all war costs.....Jan 22, 2013
- Like I stated before, you obviously have no clue how the government actually works, let alone the budget process. The budget is not the same as the appropriations. If you knew that then you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment. Stop making yourself look so uninformed and just go read up on what I've stated. You'll see that I'm not wrong.Jan 22, 2013
- Ok smart man . LOL The FY09 Budget started Oct 2008, so your saying Obama signed the appropriations during GWB's term? Or did the government not spend anything from Oct 1, 2008 until Jan 20, 2009 ?
Like I said before, your logic and claims are impossible, not just wrong....Jan 22, 2013
- Again, your ignorance is showing. The budget is not the same as the appropriations and don't follow the fiscal year. I'm done talking with you about this. You just don't know what you're talking about.Jan 22, 2013