A new report links the Chinese military to massive amounts of stolen data from over 100 different targets, including military contractors and companies with access to energy grids.
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- It must be hack week...lol
Burger king, now Jeep and Apple and Facebook.Feb 19, 2013
- lmaoo @ a peasant army conquering the US. Good luck with telling the Navy Seals that... And Cyber Attacks is a serious thing.. Those making fun now won't be if they succeed. The military budget has to go to weapons... Think about it.. with a cyber attack we still gotta defend ourselves physically if they attack.. If we spent all our dough on cyber warefare and they attack us with weapons, whats to stop them? Norton Antivirus?Feb 19, 2013
- Congress will just pass a bill "protecting" us from cyber attacks. It will work as good as those gun control laws do stopping bullets. <sarcasm>Feb 19, 2013
- Oh, goodie! The government will cost us MORE MONEY and give us nothing....again.
I'm just happy that they're "focusing on it like a laser" again!Feb 19, 2013
- I can't wait till we have no Government.See how easy life is then. So those talking all this bullshit how costly are the same ones doing nothing and just doing this...talking.Feb 19, 2013
- Just like illegal immigration, people will complain and pontify, but in the end nothing will get done because the United States is an addict to cheaply made stuff.Feb 20, 2013