Funds have been set up to help survivors, victims' families and the community in Newtown, CT. Here's how you can help.
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Maybe we could help by NO LONGER KEEPING THEM UNDER A MICROSCOPE and letting the community knit itself back together again.Dec 24, 2012
- Common sense is blaming the criminal, not an inanimate object.Dec 24, 2012
- The guns in these crimes are tools, like clubs, ats, and knives are tools. Let the community pull themselves together in peace. Let the public protect themselves with the methods that work best. Police cannot protect us, the government will not. We need to stand up and protect ourselves, and the only thing that will protect you from a gun is another gun.Dec 24, 2012
- Dec 25, 2012
- Thank you for hijacking this thread with your anti Second Amendment Crap. When do you plan on coming out with your list of desired restrictions on the other nine Amendments?
This thread is about making people aware how to donate to funds that have been set up to help survivors and victims' families. There are other threads more appropriate for discussing your stupid knee jerk unprincipled reactions.Dec 26, 2012
- I apologize for the turn the conversation took. It was my intention to agree the community needs to be left alone, without the constant media presence harassing them. I did make a further comment about self-protection, but it was not meant to turn into a rabid gun debate.Dec 27, 2012