Who were FOX411's Breakout Babes of 2012? The number one spot may surprise you!
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Don't speak if you can't use proper punctuation, grammar and spelling. Otherwise your arguments are invalidated..Dec 27, 2012
- I agree with what you are saying and I thought there was a chance we'd see an end to how women are portrayed on screen but then Bravo created the Real House Wives and that pretty much screwed everything up for yall.Dec 27, 2012
- I have seen A LOT of crazy sh*t said on Fox's G+ post, but killing comments is a first.
Sorry dudes.Dec 27, 2012
- So these women are somehow FORCED to dress like this? One of my favorite feminist gripes against guys is how our eyes gravitate to their bosoms. These complaints are usually made by women who are meeting minimum legal requirements for chest covering. That is, no nip. I was just looking at a nice Christmas card a family member got from his college alum association. One group wishing greetings was the college "Women's Council". None from the "men's council" because no such animal exists. If women just want to be equal, why do they have their own "councils" and associations and groups? After breaking down the walls to men's clubs, groups, associations and demanding potty parity, they skulk off to their own private domain. Then there's the ladies' rooms. We all know what conspiracies are hatched there. Let's face it gals, you're sticking them out there cause you've got em, you can and you feel there's some advantage. And speak for this guilty man-bear-pig, if you put em out there, I'm staring right at em. And if you don't like it, put em away.Dec 27, 2012
- Bonez 40+2Im trying to figure out how women are forced to wear their clothes.....Dec 27, 2012
- Or not ... LOLDec 27, 2012
- yawn....Dec 28, 2012