An Oregon sheriff has sent a letter to Vice President Joe Biden saying his department won't be enforcing any new gun laws it considers unconstitutional.
91 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 106 previous comments
- I COMMEND YOU AND ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT BELIEVES THAT AMERICA IS BEING ATTACKED BY THESE RADICAL LEFTY IDIOTS THANK YOUJan 20, 2013
- you sound like 1 of those crazy conservatives that hopefully soon will have a greater access to mental health careJan 20, 2013
- it can also be interpreted that anyone is able to join a registered militia, and anyone registered in a militia can carry military grade weapons. The constitution does not support or condone that we guarantee armament or right to poses arms to domestic, or foreign terrorists illegally here. It does not denote regulation. No reason to posses military grade weapons, without intent to fight in the military, registered militia, or civilian law enforcement; active or retired.Jan 21, 2013
- it seems you must be one of those extreme liberals that wants to take apart our constitution one part at a time and more than likely a immigrant or a first generation immigrant that not one of your family shed one drop of blood in sacrifice for America.yes I have and I,ll be damed if you or anybody like you even has the right to even comment on this subjectJan 21, 2013
- Mike Mac+1as usual you are off in the weeds with your misunderstanding and incorrect assumptions.... You are the problem in this country, you feel that your opinion trumps those that do not agree with you, and you try to deny them their voice in this great nation.
You are an embarrassment to America, and all the principals we stand for. Please make sure to dry your piss off our Constitution before you hang it back up.Jan 21, 2013
- remember gun regs are supposed to be states rights item.Jan 29, 2013