The cruise ship was initially supposed to arrive sometime Thursday afternoon, but the company later pushed the expected time to sometime between 8 and 11 p.m.
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Lifeboats are a last resort, they aren't something you want to just jump into. Getting Disabled people, kids ...onto them and floating them out for the Coast guard wasn't an option apparently.Feb 14, 2013
- Note that five crewmen managed to kill themselves in a lifeboat drill off the Canary Islands the other day.Feb 14, 2013
- Wait for it,will blame this on Senate Republicans in 3,2,1..Feb 14, 2013
- Challenge Accepted...
It's probably the Republican's Fault because...
With more government over site there could have been stricter requirements in saftey and or maintenance... and because it was left to the private sector instead of the government this fire was allowed to happen.
So... Republicans are responsible for the stranded ship.
shadesFeb 14, 2013
- They call us Trolls.I call them bottom feeders lolFeb 14, 2013
- Well I guess they aren't having fun in hell or are they?Feb 27, 2013