Should police be required to obtain a warrant to access your emails and files on the cloud? So far, they aren't.
32 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- "I'll see if Ron Paul votes for it. If he does, Ill know it's a good thing for we the people."
Wow. Just, wow.Nov 29, 2012
- They can't open you mail without a warrant which is less secure than email, so this is a no brainer! YES THEY SHOULD NEED A WARRANT!Nov 29, 2012
- Yes unless it's a person like sandusky then any thing goesNov 29, 2012
- I wonder on what theory they think that shouldn't be necessary. In direct answer to the question, absolutely yes.Nov 29, 2012
- Not unless they have probable cause. Just like anything else.Nov 29, 2012
- YES!!!Nov 30, 2012