Jack Streat, an 18-year-old University of Durham student, creates realistic LEGO replicas of firearms that use rubber bands to propel tiny plastic blocks several feet or more.
19 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 11 previous comments
- Kids have played cowboys and indians for over a hundred years! Thousands more people are killed with bare hands. Background checks are good gun bans....rediculousJan 17, 2013
- Look out, LEGO, Joe Biden and BHO are coming after you next.Jan 18, 2013
- oh no! he might hit someone in someplace and cause someone a slight amount of discomfort! he needs to be locked up and taught a lesson! jkJan 21, 2013
- Bill i hate guns . If a family have to have a gun in the house. they should only have one gun in the house.If the have more then two gun in the house. they should pay 100 dollars per gun and the money should go to pay for the whloe that were inJan 22, 2013
- sounds like what you really hate is the U.S. Constitution. why don't you move to Kenya, birthplace of our current president? i'm sure you'll never find violence in sub-Saharan Africa (heavy sarcasm).Jan 22, 2013
- I hate deficit spending. I think any politician who encourages it should be fined $10,000 per offence, and anyone that supported them in the election fined $100 per offence. That is a lot more likely to solve our current problem seeing as that is a major part of the hole we are in.
As far as firearms, I find it strange to hate inanimate objects. "That doorknob transmits diseases, I hate it" and "That tree produces splinters, I hate it" while whimsical arguments, are entirely invalid.Jan 22, 2013