Former crooks say that the published map of gun owners could be helpful for thieves to locate their next target. Should the newspaper have made the information public?
22 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 46 previous comments
- nanaJan 5, 2013
- I'm not a Democrat, Einstein.Jan 5, 2013
- it doesn't matter to me what you are. You either support gun control or you don't. If you don't, then what difference does it make?Jan 5, 2013
- 5721 Bigge Lane, Evansville Indiana. 2 scoped rifles, a 45 auto with a 9 round mag and 1 in the pipe , and a really nasty Taurus Judge revolver that I keep loaded with shotgun shells. Oh, and most of my neighbors are packing.
Any of you guys that thinks they can steal them are welcome to try. First you have to find them while dealing with my two large dogs. More importantly....... You have to figure out which one I will have on my person rather than in the safe...and decide how long I will be gone. Good luck.
Criminals, by and large, don't break in to steal guns. I used to work in corrections so I got to know quite a few criminals. It's a stupid idea.
However, they will avoid a gun owners house of there is an easier, safer, unprotected target.Jan 5, 2013
- Personally I prefer a big dog for my protection. But traveling long stretches of road in Texas I don't always have my preferred protection so being a 67 yr old female...a gun can be very comforting.Jan 5, 2013
- I hope some newspaper puts up a map of welfare recipients who use drugs and sells their food stamps. Is all public record right? The people that pay their bills would like to know who they're getting their tax money too. Doesn't that sound reasonable?Jan 7, 2013