The vacation ship carrying some 4,200 people docked late Thursday in Mobile to raucous cheers from passengers weary of overflowing toilets, food shortages and foul odors.
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- The port is probably filled with bloodsucking lawyers handing out the business cards.Feb 15, 2013
- Find a minor inconvenience, couple it with news coverage and you have a lawyer's paradise.Feb 15, 2013
- I know these passengers had inconveniencies but many suffer much more protecting our nation and they receive no media coverage on the incoveniencies that suffer for a great deal longer.Feb 16, 2013
- to all who were aboard think TITANIC and be thankfulFeb 18, 2013
- They must of had a bad vacation :(Feb 27, 2013