17 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 83 previous comments
- Stop spending or we go the way of Greece forever.Dec 14, 2012
- Mike Mac+2Greece is a good example of what happens when a small country falls into the trap the USA banking industry was allowed through lack of regulation and oversight to set for the world economy. and with their overhead and debt, they have not been able to recover.....
A lot of people either do not know, or fail to acknowledge that the financial situation in Europe was kicked off in 2008 when the market in the USA collapsed.... It's easier for some to blame "socialism"Dec 14, 2012
- Greece is not the only one on fire financially, or that has been bailed out, or in fear of faltering. Canada went through what we are going through now, even with socialized medicine, they however cut taxes, and cut spending, and have turned around their economy. They warned us two years ago not to keep going down this road, instead of turning around, we went into high gear. Canada has not said anything to my knowledge about getting rid of socialized medicine, but we receive a lot of there people for medical care that they cannot get in their own country. Other nations in the past that decided socialized medicine was bankrupting them, or making things much worse, turned it around, but it took nearly 10 years, once it was up and full running. I know our housing bubble in 2008 started this mess with Big Banks selling mortgages with a A Rating, that probably had a F rating, to smaller banks. I know about the homes bought with escalating mortgages, or two mortgages at one time. The market was doing insane things to put people in homes in any way they could. The smaller banks were scammed, and the larger banks got bailed out, as to big to fail. They should have let them fail, and start all over, because they still are not doing the right thing, and I don't think they learned anything from the bailouts. The problem was we didn't just have a Housing Bubble, we had Multiple Bubbles bursting one right after the other. Some Investors had predicted it all, unfortunately I was not reading their reports at the time. I do believe the goal is World Banks, and that all of the smaller ones are going to be erased from the map with time. The Elites will be in charge of it all, when, not if we do eventually end up with a One World Order.Dec 14, 2012
- yes the US crisis rang the world economy like a bell, and it will be ringing for years to come... Canada did have issues, and was able to recover pretty rapidly, the fact that they spend about 1/70th on defense that the US does can't hurt :) The US needs to cut their spending and defense is the biggest hitting item that is controllable.
and yes, my crystal ball was broken too, or else you may all be talking on my network instead of Google's lolDec 14, 2012
- sure there are abuses, but it is a small percentage, most are elderly, children and the disabled. You may want to revisit the dissection of Romney's 47% belly flop, it breaks it down pretty well...
I never said there was not waste/abuses in social programs, I said Defense is something that can definitely be trimmed, which is a true statement.Dec 15, 2012
- Kpblcta()ep Tomec+ Best I could do. I am old enough that I have studied Social Psychology, I am also old enough to have studied the Secret Societies, and the Plans for One World Order. This plan is for the Elitist, and has gone on for centuries. They do not plan on everyone having access to the same things, they plan on their one true bloodline eventually ruling the world. National Banks to meet their needs and demands. We have over 6 1/2 billion on the planet now, they plan on ending up with 500 Million, since the resources will eventually run out sooner than later with the numbers we have today. Why do you think abortions, child limiting, birth control, and population control is so important to the Big Governments of the World. The United Nations and the E.U. are there to have people think they are helping with world disorder, and genocide, when actually they have totally different long range Goals. Actually that's why China is selling Guns to Sudan for oil. China gets it's fuel, and Sudan gets more genocide. Rebels are constantly armed by Big Nations, thus more death. I think you need to review just what is in store for those people living at the time of the New World Order. George Soros is 82, Multi-Billioniare with his hands in every corrupt Group in the world. He takes credit for personally destroying Four Nations Currency, and is personally working on America's now. He said the only thing standing between The One World Order beginning now, is America. They have to get rid of Freedom of Speech, The right to bear Arms, and Freedom of Religion before that can happen.This gentleman visited the White House almost everyday in Obama's first term.Dec 15, 2012