Missing's Ashley Judd may have found her way into a US Senate run.
16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- Is that the 47% reliant on the government you refer to? Unfortunately those who want free things rather than earning them will always want more free things rather than more work to earn it for themselves. (Caveat: the 47% reliant on government are not all slackers and low work ethic individuals, many could be in a health situation that is not their fault.)Nov 12, 2012
- Oh God! Another stupid celebrity with out a brain.Nov 17, 2012
- BTW, Impeaching BHO would be a giant leap towards defending the Constitution.Nov 17, 2012
- Actually, she is an intelligent person. I just disagree with her politics.Nov 17, 2012
- Sorry but intelligent and democrat are contradictory.Nov 17, 2012
- That's why the scientific and and research disciplines are predominately liberals, and have been for centuries.
There are still a few "flat-earthers" around I know, do you guys have some reunion every year? You could combine it to be a "flat-earth-birther" reunion.
A few were voted out this time, and more will be next time, the Tea Party party is over, America is tired of their lies and obstruction.Nov 21, 2012