McDonald's agreed to pay members of the Muslim community to settle allegations a Detroit-area restaurant falsely advertised its food as being prepared according to Islamic dietary law.
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- Money. They must have a large islamic group in that area and want their business.Jan 22, 2013
- Yep. Your are correct moron they should eat third world diet and american corporation should stop sucking third world bloods for there profits.Jan 22, 2013
- Not that I think any corp. should have to cater to any ethnicity/religions diet........... But, speaking as a lifelong Catholic, have you ever noticed when they really push their Fish Fillet sandwich? All through the Lenten season. Every year. If they can make money by appealing to certain cultural food habits, more power to them. But they shouldn't be misleading people. Just put up a sign if you run out of the item.Jan 22, 2013
- +p.warren brown
i'm not a coward the truth hurt you isn't it?
And the profile of mine is none of your concern.Jan 23, 2013
- Im with you Paul!!Jan 24, 2013
- You mean it wasn't really a McGoat lunch?Jan 29, 2013