After a deadly eight-day conflict, Israel and Hamas militants agreed to a ceasefire effective Wednesday evening, the Egyptian foreign minister announced at a press conference:
15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 28 previous comments
- Than you for your response. but i have to tell you the truth. God does no speak to those who do not believe. and yes he does speak through people, he commanded "go out into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" I would have to know what tp say fi I am to carry out that great commission.So he would not have mentioned my name to anyone that does not believe in him, We have a difference of opinion, but I did not try to make you look small or to ridicule you. While you may not believe as I do, that's okay- you are entitled. but one's disbelief will not change the reality of his existence. If I told you I had a million dollars in a 1"X 1" box, and you did not believe, but I had a diamond on the box worth, at minimum, 1 million dollars, did your disbelief render it non existent? We do not see the wind but we see it's effect; this is how Christ compared the moving of his Spirit. God by his Spirit comes and goes and we don't know where he comes from or where he goes, but the resulting physical manifestation is made real. What Christ was saying it is nearly impossible for man to understand God's ways, without faith.
Mac what I am telling is not something I take lightly,. Sharing the Good News is important and a deadly serious undertaking as men's souls hang in the balance. The soul is a precious thing in the Sight of God worth t h price of his Son's Royal blood ( He is King of kings just like God his father) You can actually lean about God, and not the anecdotes people have told you, or old wives tales (no offence ladies) you can know him for yourself, and Mac you'll be fully surprised he's not like you may think he is, he's so immeasurably better, and you can know for sure for yourself.
When each of us faces God in the end, we will have to answer to him, each of us for ourselves. There will be no excuses, no finger pointing to blame someone else and no feigning ignorance but in order to answer, you have to know what the question is. God sees our heart before we get to him. and make no mistake, he knows the whole truth about us before we speak. As I have experienced the love of God in my life, the changes were nothing short of a miracle.
Am I a righteous person? without Christ in my life, even my best day would fall so far short. it's like having a target 100 yards in front of me and I pull back the bow with all my strength, the arrow flies and falls 1/2 a foot in front of me. Without Christ I can never hit the mark that God has set. But With Christ strength of character and his righteousness that I get closer and closer every day, it's by his strength, I learn to pull back that bow and make the range to the target and as I continue to learn about him, one day I will hit that target .
Mac I don't know what you have been told in the past or your past experiences, nor can I accurately determine what you have come to believe; but I was, more than likely, just like you one point in my life. Trying to find satisfaction in things and people and events, only to look one day and still feel that empty space in my heart. i came to realize nothing on Earth will fill it until I gave God my life and a real honest chance, and he showed himself faithful to his Word. I've been thinking about a book of how Christ changed my life and how I came to understand the Scripture
"If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things have become new."
I was made brand new in my spirit and my soul. I stopped abusing drugs, without cold turkey, I quit womanizing, lying, and deceitful behavior and no cravings, no desires for it and I have not looked back to that life again. Christ has changed millions lives and I am one of those millions. If you decide you want o really get to know God for yourself, you might want to start with the book of John if you have any questions you can write me at firstname.lastname@example.org I'd be more than happy to do my very best to help you. have a great weekNov 25, 2012
- I don't give a fuck what one bullshit religion says vs what another bullshit religion says. Israel is oppressing Palestinian people. That's an empirical fact. That's what we need to deal with in the real world. Or, you can wait for God to sort it out. Good luck with that. Let me know how it works out after a few thousand more casualties.Dec 1, 2012
- No they are not. Study your history. There really is no Palestine. That is why all this fighting is so crazy. Wow. People don't read anymore.Dec 4, 2012
- If your referring to the Philistines because that is what Palestinians realy are, it is truely ironic. I do read my Bible however, that is not where my information is coming from. Palestinians are just misplace Israel's. I realize that not everyone believes as I do, and that is ok. What I find interesting about people who are not Christians is that there are so many things in the Bible that have come to pass, how can they just ignore it?Dec 5, 2012
- Sorry, I don't agree with you. It has been very nice talking to you. Have a great day and God bless you. : )Dec 5, 2012
- There's no USA in the bible. What do you have to say now?Dec 11, 2012