A recent radio and billboard ad campaign is intended to stop those with clean criminal records from buying firearms for felons who legally can't buy guns on their own.
19 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 14 previous comments
- Nirav Patel you seem to have a liberal mind set; but what good does it to do to have the government take away guns, Now I know the liberal answer, ''anything we can do to save one live'' awnser and here is what I have to say to that, goverment taking away an 2nd Ameendment will not fix the problem, violence will still be here and it is a sad part of the sinful world we live in but to think goverment can fix gun vilonece is absurd; just so other people reading this know something else about what are goverment is doing to get into our bussiness, they are now requring that every car has a back camera to it to save a child;(I dont think it will do anything really to help) but now every one has to pay an extra 1,500 hundred doallers when buying a car.
what else will the government take, soon it wont be '' for the people'' but what ever government feels like doing to the peoples rights''
Gun laws wont fix the problems folks.
IVAN LORDFeb 26, 2013
- lol. Stupidity has no limit!Feb 26, 2013
- Then you don't agree with 99% of the current firearms laws. A criminal by definition is someone who doesn't follow the law. If a criminal wants a gun, they will get one. If a criminal wants to use a gun to commit a crime, they will. No law is going to stop them.
The laws that are in place only affect the law abiding.Feb 27, 2013
- I'm glad but it's only going to have more people buying off the street.Feb 27, 2013
- Well, that's already against the law.Feb 28, 2013
- Where? Private sales are legal in most states. In my home state it is legal to sell a firearm to anyone who you in good faith believe is legally allowed to posses one.Feb 28, 2013