Ohio poll worker Melowese Richardson is the target of a voter fraud probe after telling a television station she voted multiple times for President Obama, as authorities say she may have voted 6 times in the 2012 election.
78 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 274 previous comments
- She admitted that she voted several times. How is this unsubstantiated?
The problem is that this undermines the integrity of the whole process.
I also believe your remarks about voter ID to be a bit off the mark. Voter ID is not a new issue and overwhelmingly Conservatives support it and liberals/progressives oppose it.Feb 20, 2013
- Voter fraud is real. It happens.
Produce your ID, get 1 vote. Next, please...Feb 20, 2013
- Yes, at a rate of less than 0.0001%....hardly an out of control thing as Fox likes to suggest. Again, voter ID laws are not inherently bad, provided they are done right. Don't try to enact them right before an election. The state will have to offer a FREE ID acceptable at polls in order to not make the law a poll tax, which is illegal. They need to figure those things out because those are the two main issues people have with the laws.Feb 20, 2013
- So you're saying that enacting them right before an election doesn't hinder and prevent the voting process? Seriously? State IDs in every state are not free. When should we enact them? Anytime right after a major election would be good, not just before. It's unfortunate that the far right tries to make voter fraud out to be a rampant and out of control problem when the facts show otherwise...again, at less than 0.0001%. Want voter ID laws? Then do it right rather than doing so in such a way it prevents people from voting. Nice try.Feb 23, 2013
- Claim? Its public record.
Really? So if right before an election they put such a law in place...then to vote you need a state ID. What about all of those previously eligible voters who don't have one and can't get one in time? Are you saying that it doesn't prevent them from voting? Doesn't work like that bud. Why do you think many of those laws were struck down? Denies voting to only those without the right to do so? So the elderly and poor have no right to vote because they either can't or couldn't get the ID? Since the IDs by law would have to be free to prevent it from becoming a poll tax, do you think the state ID centers could handle the influx of people coming in? According to those centers, no.
Come on...your not even trying. Stop sucking the Fox News sac...you'll get a FTD.Feb 23, 2013
- If they left them buried then the dead wouldn't be able to vote them into office! LOL!Feb 25, 2013