Teddy Turner, son of billionaire media mogul Ted Turner, and conservative candidate for Congress, said his father's marriage to Jane Fonda prompted his major turn to the left side.
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- that is the best explanation of wealth distribution I have seen. So true.Feb 23, 2013
- Sickness by sickness best should be a gonoFeb 23, 2013
- Typical conservative troll twisting facts in an effort to discredit someone. The article is not how he became conservative while living in a liberal household. The first quote should clear that up for you. Simple math should help with the rest of the story. You did read the article, right?Feb 23, 2013
- You didn't even read my comment.
It's news because Teddy's a Republican candidate for the Senate, and he's explaining how he became a conservative in a liberal household. The explanation being: he didn't.
and then in the wrap for the article
“People say how did you separate from your dad? I didn’t separate from my dad. My dad separated from me.”
Loudmouth lefty idiot government employee blocked.Feb 23, 2013
- I couldn't agree more with that video from Penn and Teller. You should check out the one about the colleges too.Feb 24, 2013
- I remember a photo of Jane Fonda sitting in the gunner's seat of an NVA anti aircraft gun wishing she could kill an American Air Crew.Feb 26, 2013