President Obama plans to return to the economy in his State of the Union Tuesday -- but his prescription for growth is still at odds with that of the Republican Party, and many voters.
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 24 previous comments
- Is this a joke ?Feb 12, 2013
- That this at odds with the Repub party is a no-brainer. What runs counter to actual facts though, is the beleif that the majority of the voters do not support the President's plans over the Republican plans. Seems the Repub party is still in denial over their loss in the last election.Feb 12, 2013
- Majority aka everyone on welfare. The no brainer here is you if your working when you could collect your obama phone and welfare check...Feb 12, 2013
- What is at odds with the GOP is that every solution offered by the communist er I mean democratic party only increases spending and the size and reach of the federal government.
Please tell me, at what point is government big enough, expensive enough, and intrusive enough?Feb 12, 2013
- I can make TONS of jobs.
Build more jails and prisons. Get TOUGH on crime.
Get caught with weed or other drugs? Ten years.
Double the time for ALL crimes.
No TV, radio, PC, weight room, etc.
Just a small room with no windows.
This country needs to stop being easy on crime.
More police to catch criminals.
Construction works to build the jails and prisons.
More guards and staff at the jails and prisons.
The jobs would trickle down.Feb 12, 2013
- The answer to that, is when the majority of the voters state that is the case. Currently, as shown by the last election, the majority decided that it was NOT the case, at least not yet. The issues is, the GOP seems to have chosen to overlook the election results that made that point very clear.Feb 12, 2013