Glenn Beck sounds off on why he was "big time" wrong on his presidential election prediction -- on The O'Reilly Factor:
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 55 previous comments
- Many people don't know that Beck actually worked for CNN, then quit there cause they were bias and went to Fox...where he quit again cause they were bias again...now he owns his own network which brings in over 100 million a year. You actually have to pay a monthly rate of $4 to even see his daily news, much better business plan than fox. We are going to see a lot more of Beck in the future as his company grows.Nov 27, 2012
- It's a limited appeal show on a private network. I don't think we'll any more of Beck than we're seeing now - those that want to see Beck will see Beck, and those that don't care will continue to ignore him. I just find it odd that Fox News is talking about how Beck got his prediction wrong - just like everyone else at Fox.Nov 27, 2012
- It's a pay per view show on Dish with over 300,000 subscribers as of September 2012. For being on air for less than 1 year, that is pretty dang impressive and will only continue to grow just as drastic. It stands even more on it's on two feet when you realize that these are viewers who are paying to watch the news. Even Fox isn't able to brag such a feat.Nov 27, 2012
- Yep, Glenn Beck's new book is "This generation's 1984".
I guess I didn't realize that George Orwell was a wacky morning DJ who discovered there's more money on the Elmer Gantry circuit.Nov 28, 2012
- Oookay,This was ONE (1) THING he has been wrong about...
But was HE really wrong for putting his FAITH in the American People to "come out" and do their civic duty (which we failed)
I think not...He pitched,we struck out...But maybe it was for the better,we'll see...
Excellent FUTURE internet fistfight... :)Dec 11, 2012
- Let's also not downplay the role that voter suppression had played. If not for Florida creating artificially long lines with their several-page ballot initiatives, more seniors would have voted, which may have swung Florida to the Republicans. But since the lines were 6 hours and more, seniors stayed home. And who voted? Well, the results there are clear.Dec 11, 2012