President Obama pinned the blame on Republicans Tuesday for looming spending cuts that may be triggered by what was originally a White House proposal.
11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- obama is as phony as you can getFeb 22, 2013
- The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Oh, and there's a wolf!Feb 25, 2013
- Obama complains about “cable news” and as often as he shuns the press, Team Obama understands how to fill the void of the 24-hour news cycle. By cooking up dramatic-sounding deadlines, cliffs and crises, the president keeps Americans on the edge of their seats hoping that somehow true disaster can be averted.
this helps the president stay in the news, look like a man of action and cast House Republicans in the role of villain. But the cliffs haven’t been so steep as we have been led to believe.
Take this week’s crisis: Sequestration. We are told every day that on Friday the automatic decreases to automatic increases in federal spending will swing into place, forcing massive disruptions in federal functions and risking recession.But what will really happen on Friday? Not much of anythingFeb 25, 2013
- OBAMA IS VERY SMART ,BUT HE IS VERY PHONY,Feb 26, 2013
- I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THROUGH THIS MANFeb 26, 2013
- He lies about everything. He published a biography that can honestly be classified as a work of fiction.Feb 26, 2013