After a final stand-off, which ended in flames, authorities believe the remains left behind belong to Christopher Dorner, but are still waiting for confirmation.
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- If you think murdering people over a job is ok I pray for you.Feb 13, 2013
- There is no excuse for the murders this guy committed. He had plenty of other choices. The media, lawyers, even social networks. Getting attention by dying is simply stupid, wasteful and crazy.Feb 13, 2013
- I would imagine if someone killed his daughter because of a dispute he wouldn't be saying it was effective. This guy could have sued. He could have got a job somewhere else. You man up and move on. Everyone has things that happen that aren't fair. You don't go off killing people. People who don't value human life are scum. Period. Kids have to grow up without parents. Ooooo but he was making a point. Ok. Tell that to the kids.Feb 13, 2013
- Dorner murdered innocent people and got what he deserved.
But the question is... will the LAPD get what they deserve?
I mean come on. They shot a 71 year old woman in the back because she was driving a vehicle that looked like Dorner's. And her truck wasn't even the same color as his. Let me repeat that. THE LAPD SOMEHOW MISTOOK A 71 YEAR OLD HISPANIC WOMAN FOR A 300 LB BLACK DUDE AND SHOT HER IN THE BACK. And she's not the only one. They shot at another man believed to be Dorner based off of the vehicle he was driving... even though that vehicle was was a completely different make and model.
And the LAPD did all this when they knew they were living out the biggest news story of the week. So if they shoot elderly women in the back while they know the world is watching, I wonder what do they do when no one's paying attention?Feb 13, 2013
- The LAPD has been a mess for years and the state needs to take control. See what happens.Feb 13, 2013
- Another failed Left Wing liberal radical like Bill Ayers.Feb 14, 2013