Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi left the presidential palace as violence erupted between police and at least 100,000 protesters gathered in Cairo.
15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- M Waqar+1100,000 protest at Egypt's presidential palace That is vote of no confidence....Egypt needs educated,liberal secular Leader.Dec 4, 2012
- exactlyDec 4, 2012
- OK, now I feel like Merlin, "I never saw this coming..."
One party in Islam will always win elections. The one with guns, knives, poison and acid, and the lack of humanity to use them all, the get a dictator in place. There's only one Islam, and it always bullies everyone else....it's how people are conquered.
But maybe this is reversing somehow, even if for a short time. We'll see.Dec 4, 2012
- probably as peaceful as its going to get in regards to clean up :DDec 5, 2012
- Another Obama success.Dec 5, 2012
- Brian Fahrlabder: That's just racial steryotyping, right there. Saying there is only one Islam, the violent, taliban-ey kind, is like saying, "There's only one Christianity, the Medieval kind who killed anyone who wasn't a christian, and who couldn't work together to save their own asses." Most in the Muslim community are kind and peaceful, and the Quaran specifically says not to kill or be violent.
On topic, Egypt really needs to solve it's political issues, before they ruin the entire country with plots and turmoil, and force the U.S to invade them, too.Dec 5, 2012