Travelers could soon be facing longer waits at TSA checkpoints, customs and even on the tarmac if across-the-board budget cuts take effect.
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- You are exactly right. I am one of those managers that has been cutting over the past several years. Most all companies have been doing the same thing.
I believe our government is to the size now that it no longer serves us, it primarily serves itself. We dare make cuts? We get warnings that they'll cut things they know will annoy, or they make emotional appeals ie. "the cuts will take food from the mouths of hungry children."Feb 21, 2013
- The government serves the people that get them elected, which is the corporations and companies that contribute to their campaigns.Feb 21, 2013
- Adam K+1Bring on sequestration. Most Americans will become stronger because of it. The rest you ask? Well, they're on the dole. At first they'll have issues but, as time goes by, they will also strengthen.Feb 21, 2013
Individual state EPA's are ok, but even then they just drain the budgets and aren't very efficient with tax dollars.
But I agree with dismantling the Federal EPA and reversing Lisa Jackson's reign as duchess, and prized whore, of King Obama.Feb 21, 2013
- National defense is a Constitutionally mandated function of the Federal Gov. EPA is not. According to the Tenth Amendment the states have this power, the fed gov does not.Feb 22, 2013
- All the hysteria from the Obama Cartel is ridiculous. We are talking about 2% cut in the baseline of 3.6 trillion in spending. This is not even really cutting anything. Just reducing the rate of growth by 2%.Feb 22, 2013