Illinois Rep. Jackson resigns from Congress. Thoughts?
17 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 30 previous comments
- how do you know my religious outlook? Your assuming I am an atheist just because I try to make sure you understand that religious freedom includes the right to no religion at all? If that is the way you feel, ok, but the law of the land and every court says your opinion is not just flawed, it is just plain wrong.
You do realize that you are saying I am forcing something on people, but it is actually you trying to force your religious views on others, and making judgement against them if they do not believe like you do? Sorry it bugs you so bad when I tell you people have the right to not believe as you do, and they are still equal to you in every way.
And you do realize it is you putting yourself above others because you look down on their views and beliefs, or lack thereof?
you are the one being critical sir, and yes, have a nice day.
Nov 23, 2012
- One down, a maximum of 434 to go : )Nov 23, 2012
- Mike Mac, I think al sharpton helped get George Zimmerman arrested for the shooting of Trayvon Martin. He puts pressure on government and businesses until they cave in.Nov 23, 2012
- Surprise, surprise.Nov 23, 2012
- The fact that "the race card" is something that has value in this country should tell you something. We are still a racist country.
Have you ever heard of the "left-handed card", the "Catholic card", or the "redhead card"? Didn't think so.Dec 1, 2012
- I'm surprised that you are able to use Google+. I always assumed it would be pretty inaccessible to people using assistive technology, since it is so dynamic. I guess Google is doing some things right.Dec 1, 2012