The "Die Hard" star dismisses any link between Hollywood shootouts and real-life gun violence. Do you agree with Bruce?
47 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 41 previous comments
- Woware you wilfully ignorant. Is it unreasonable to want background checks done on all fire arms sales? Even if it's just to make it harder for felons to arm themselves. Are you that stuck in your rhetoric that you can't agree with the simple point. Felons, should not be able to legally purchase fire arms.
It's not that difficult to understand.Feb 7, 2013
- . I'm not against felons not getting to have guns but your talking about disarming us all. All your arguments are for gun control the government has no right to know what guns or how many I own. There is nothing wrong with back ground checks but I live in California now sense I was stationed at 29 palms and they already do background checks. Yet there are still more gangs here then my home state of Missouri so either way crimnals will get guns and mentally ill will still kill people. Murder was around long before guns. The black market will never go awayFeb 7, 2013
- Universal background checks = Universal registration = Universal confiscation.Feb 7, 2013
- Yea I watch movies and play videogames so therefore I will kill you...Feb 7, 2013
- that's just pure bull crap. Please pull up any legisliation that has been put forth by anyone that says you have to give up your fire arm. Please honestly I know the 1st ammednment gives you the right to free speech, but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something.Feb 7, 2013
- Nothing will happen over night. It will all be in small increments over a period of time. But make no mistake if the Obama Cartel had the power, they would render the Bill of Rights null and void immediately.Feb 8, 2013