Some 4,000 people aboard a crippled cruise ship some have likened to a floating toilet were hoping to reach dry land and an end to their hellish voyage by tomorrow afternoon.
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- They are towing them into port. Slowly, but they're bringing them into Mobile, I believe. Arrival Thursday.Feb 13, 2013
- I'm sure you're the first person to think of that. And I'm equally confident that weather, sea conditions, listing ship, etc. would make safe transfer of passengers entirely "not that hard."Feb 13, 2013
- MN ADMAN+1Id never go on a "floating mall". How depressing to be stuck in a mall for a week in the middle of the ocean when you can awake in a nice villa or hut on the beach. Walk into town for a local breakfast. Etc. Floating mall? No thanks. Feb 14, 2013
- Floatila de CacaFeb 14, 2013
Lets think, if the floors of the ship are covered in feces (SHIT) that is being done by the passengers.
IT's no different then what all those ASSHOLES did who took refuge in the Super Dome during Katrina.Feb 14, 2013
- Why didn't they just use the emergency lifeboats to get the passengers off the ship.... Oh. . wait, They are electrically powered and no one figured out a manual override!Feb 14, 2013