11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 96 previous comments
- Mike Mac+1Really? The offers they have presented fall far short of the expectations of the American electorate.
Taxes will go up for the Rich, Defense spending will be cut.
Any plan that does not do that will never even be looked at, the American public already said this, why the GOP does not "get it" is astounding. Those points are not negotiable.Dec 30, 2012
- +Mike Mac, I am not saying the GOP offers are the answer or the best solution, but at least they are making an effort to bring something, anything to the table. The DEMS have done nothing but point the finger and blame anyone and everyone for our problems. They refuse to even read proposals from the GOP, "they arrive dead" we are told over and over. Not once have the DEMS presented any type of offer for consideration. How do they have time, they spend all of their time on the Sunday talk shows and Cable News programs complaining and blaming the GOP. The POTUS continues to vacation and campaign as if November 6 were a few weeks away instead of six weeks ago. It is time for the DEMS to step up to the plate and lead this country or shut up and get out of the way!!Dec 30, 2012
- looks like you have been following cable news lol The Dems drew a line to start from , the GOP refused to even draw a line to start negotiations from, they keep expecting the Left to keep re-proposing until some magic imaginary line is crossed they will consider. Hell, people do not even haggle over a horse that way...... the GOP is scared to death of offending their base they have misled and lied too.
If you consider the POTUS "campaigning" when he is just following through with what the American voters elected him to do, then you are missing something for sure....
and the "vacation" argument is just a distraction comment, you and I both know he never takes a true vacation, he works harder on "vacation" than most of us work when we are slammed at our jobs on a busy work day....Dec 30, 2012
your best bet will be to block and mute him. you're never going to make that nut job see reason.Dec 30, 2012
- Adam K+2Look who is talking, Mr. Reid.
You were a part of the oligarchy that force-fed us Obamacare and other measures that crush liberty and prosperity.
Now I will mute this post once I receive spam mail from people I don't know : )Jan 2, 2013
- How exactly did Obamacare "crush liberty and prosperity" ?
I hear it also caused the moons orbit to increase slightly.Jan 3, 2013