#Walmart employees began walking off the job this week in advance of Black Friday, when three-union backed groups expect thousands of protests nationwide.
20 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 52 previous comments
- You can't even discuss the word union at Walmart. Which is good, otherwise, can you say Hostess?Nov 19, 2012
- AsDing-dongs....... If The Mgmt. Allows This Walk out There Nuts??As For My Self I would Terminate Everyone That Decided To go on This Looney Quest !!!Nov 19, 2012
- That's it... I'm shoppin' White Friday!Nov 19, 2012
- i wasn't planning on shopping on friday, but i may go just to see how many stupid people are there protesting, and hope to thro a few insults at them.Nov 21, 2012
- Unions promise much and deliver very little. This is a case of total misinformation on the union's part. Once again, remember Hostess.Nov 21, 2012
- everyone should remember Hostess, a company totally mismanaged, with those at the top siphoning off reserves while their company, which they allowed to have such a union mess in, goes down the tubes.
Now the union is being blamed for all their troubles, which is simple an untruth at best. The company allowed the unions to get the foot hold they have, it is always the fault of the company and their mismanagement that gets a union in the door, always.Nov 22, 2012