71 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 394 previous comments
- +Mike Mac Your ability to spin is amazing. I know you never have ever cut and pasted any text but you are a spin freak for sure. I remembered I had read an article about this topic so I found it and put the high points in my post. Some typing, some C&P. Wasn't gonna type it verbatim just for you. Not really much of a counter, I expected you to attack my Military service or the fact that I earn a paycheck or both.
Feel free to blame Bush, didn't realize he is still the puppet master behind the BHO Cartel, but hey your defense of anything to do with Obama is the same boring crap, "Bush's fault".However the truth is BHO and Holder launched out on their own with Fast & Furious which had nothing to do with WR.Dec 11, 2012
- had those that were caught under WR been held accountable by Bush's Justice department, then those exact same people would not have started F&F. They wern't... and they did. two facts.
That is logic and fact, but I can see why you call it "spin" in a feeble attempt to discredit and dismiss facts like you always do. And it is not me blaming anyone, it's you. I am just correcting you with those nasty things that make you cringe... facts.
Here you go again, judge jury and executioner, forgoing due process like you usually do... the Constitution is not even yet dry from the last time you pissed all over it .... you and your belief of selective rights applied to Americans based upon their beliefs...
and I have never discredited your military service, I have discredited you personally and pointed out your hypocrisy,
screaming like a banshee about big government, slandering and disrespecting your Commander-in-Chief in violation of a military oath, all the time while drawing a government paycheck and benefits. Your willing to serve and service is admirable, but your behavior and attitude is embarrassing...
So what is the Republican governors plan for Detroit?Dec 11, 2012
- You stand corrected.Dec 11, 2012
- you're all over the map on this 1, it is a direct tax, it is not a direct tax! from economic perspective, in economics : hey direct tax will refer to any levy that is both imposed and collected on a specific group and people or organization. an example of direct taxation would be income tax that are collected from the people who actually earned their income!
in direct taxes are collected from someone or something organization other than the person or entity that would normally be responsible for the taxes I eat a sales tax for instance would not be considered a direct tax because the money is collected from the merchant, not from the people who are actually paying a tax. (consumer). Article 1 Section 2 representative and direct Taxes Shall apportioned among the several states which may be included within their union.Dec 11, 2012
- GeeI explained to you once before that I'm not a court of law. I'm a private citizen. Due Process is a protection afforded to private citizens from the government, not the other way around. (amazing I have to explain that to you again) I'm simply exercising my Constitutional right to voice my opinion about the government which you want to stifle. Talk about pissing on the Constitution. What a scholar you are, you didn't even recognize a phrase from the United States Declaration of Independence. Sorry you always get all butthurt about any criticism that comes King Obama's way.
My post was facts concerning both operations. WR was canceled under the Bush administration when they began having problems tracking weapons. Under Fast and Furious ATF agents were told not to bother tracking weapons. Blame Bush if you want, but Holder was and is the head of the DOJ so it's on him.
Yeah, you voiced several times about my being paid a government check but I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that you would criticize me for working for the government and getting justly paid for my services. Guess if I sat on my ass and got a check you'd be ok w/that. If you'd like I can cut and paste the oath of enlistment (which I have fulfilled) for you, since you are obviously ignorant of it.
And yeah, government is way too big. I think your discussion of 33% cuts across the board is phony. You know damn well that this administration will make no such cuts and you railed loud and long against the candidate more likely to cut the size and scope of the federal government.
I have no idea what the Governor of Michigan plans for Detroit, evidently the city government wants to skip him and go right to BHO.Dec 11, 2012
- wowYes you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is that not all Americans have equal rights, you feel that those that do not believe as you do have less rights.... Your opinion is just plain unpatriotic, in my opinion anyway....
As far as me not recognizing the DOI passage, as I said before, my confusion was why you would be referencing that when we were discussing the Constitution.....
I am still confused as to why you would gnaw on the hand that you were letting feed you. That is what you need to wrap your head around, not what you want to think I meant.
and I am aware of the oath, the one that says you will follow the rules outlined in the UCMJ. and in the UCMJ it is very clear as to expectations respecting the Commander-in-Chief, the President of the Untied States. You were the one badmouthing him, slandering him, showing disrespect that knew no bounds.. Hi-pock-ra-see. Why do you keep bringing this up?? You seem to enjoy it....
You think Romney was going to cut the size of government? LOL He already had plans to expand government, he ran on that platform so I am not sure why you continue to ignore his actual plan..... Fact is BO has already been downsizing government.... look at the statistics... but I understand why we don't want to talk about that... I mean look at history, and how the size of government has exploded under GOP administrations... your argument does not match recorded, documented historical fact....
and I understand why you think my ideas about reducing size of government would not be practical... because it would stop any argument you would have.....
It does appear the Detroit city government wants to skip the Governor, his direction and policies have failed and they are suffering, they want help, and BO seems to be able to help when the Republican governor has only caused things to get worse over the years.......Dec 11, 2012