Two high-tech luxury jets that the FBI convinced Congress was needed for the fight against global terrorism have instead been used to ferry around Attorney General Eric Holder, FBI Director Robert Mueller, as well as many others.
18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- I do recognize the sensationalist slants and find them an unfortunate yet unavoidable evil common to all news media. However, and not in Fox's defense, I would rather be made aware of a story whereby I can research and ascertain the facts than to have so-called responsible news agencies that completely ignore the story. Who is the villain in these cases? The news agency who embellishes the story with sensationalist or even borderline facts or the agency who totally ignores the story? Even a search of Google News for "Eric Holder" fails to turn up the GAO report story.Feb 28, 2013
- Thank you for the CBS link. That's encouraging!Feb 28, 2013
- I was just notified by Michael Savage that disability beneficiaries are milking the U.S. system becuase they are not paying taxes. Then on his website High-flying FBI Two high-tech luxury jets. The FBI convinced Congress were needed for the fight against global terrorism have instead been used to ferry around Attorney General Eric Holder and his predecessors, as well as FBI Director Robert Mueller, according to a government report. Who is milking the system and giving mental illness to who using tax dollars to drone unarmed Americans. This illogical Government of ours has almost gotten me killed for real many times over. Who are the terrorists? Nuts?
MOLERATFeb 28, 2013
- Hello idiots on Fox News it's a government plane...what the fuck their not suppose to do, USE IT!!!Feb 28, 2013
- It doesn't matter how Fox News or CBS or some Republican Senator react to this issue. The issue starts with the fact that the Government Accountability Office has issued a report, based on hard evidence, that there is evidence of misuse.
By the way, they could have spent much less on these aircraft. These are luxury private jets. Government agencies can demonstrate that they have a need for a private jet but they need to exercise responsibility with how they spend the public's money and accountability with how they use equipment and materials bought at the taxpayer's expense.Mar 1, 2013
- Mar 5, 2013