A new kind of lake monster has been found in the depths of Lake Tahoe: gigantic goldfish -- that are nearly 1.5 feet long and 4.2 pounds.
38 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 14 previous comments
- Oh No it's the North Koreans dropping their irradiated fish on us!Feb 22, 2013
- Cant be Mr Buns' reactor...it doesnt have three eyes. Its the N Koreans...or Hugo ChavezFeb 22, 2013
- "The invasion is resulting in the consumption of native species," Chandra said. What's more, the invasive fish excrete nutrients that cause algal blooms, which threaten to muddy Tahoe's clear waters.
Ermahgerd... they poop! And they're not even vegan! Who let them in Tahoe?Feb 22, 2013
- and now we know where they get the filet-o-fish from...Feb 23, 2013
- Goldfish filet. Mmmmmmmm......Feb 25, 2013
- OMGFeb 27, 2013