Fox News uReport: Hunting down those Black Friday bargains? If so, show us the deals you’re getting & the ridiculous lines you’re waiting in – basically, send us photos of the Black Friday Frenzy going on around you!
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 40 previous comments
- So homeschooled kids, who are homeschooled primarily to avoid the icky realities of the real world, have more social interaction because they spend more time in the real world?
And this is Fox News - the only way to argue is from ignorance!Nov 26, 2012
- They are homeschool to avoid the cloistering of kids, separated by age.Nov 26, 2012
- Unable to learn for himself.Nov 26, 2012
- I just wanted to be sure there was a double standard. I could come in here and spew whatever I wanted about homeschooling without proof, and it would be demanded of me. My opinion would be discounted because I couldn't back up my facts with sources.
This is how the rest of the world reacts when Fox News viewers say Obama is a Muslim, or a socialist, or that he was born in Kenya, etc.
I really don't have an opinion about homeschooled kids, but I do enjoy watching people freak out. Thank you for the entertainment!Nov 26, 2012
- BTW, because the President's father was Islam, it makes him Islam. It's like being Jewish because your mother is Jewish.
And, as I have said before, it was courageous for the President to say he was Christian, because in Islam, to convert is a capital crime.Nov 26, 2012
- It takes NO courage to lieNov 26, 2012