CIA Director General David Petraeus' letter of resignation:
17 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 27 previous comments
wheres the fun in that?
insane? yes, you're probably right about that, but it doesn't mean that I'm wrong. You refusing to see past this delusional provoked hard-on you carry for messiah obama is insane.Nov 11, 2012
- No matter how many times the song is played on the radio..ONE things for sure, Americans stand up, as a whole country, for the ones that serve & protect & unfortunately die for us & our freedom. We don't shrug our shoulders & move to the next song.Nov 11, 2012
- As vs. Bishop Willard "Mitt* Romney, sixth generation scion of the Mormon Church and hopeful fulfillment of the White Horse Prophecy.
If you're looking at messiah figures to point fingers at you're pointing at the wrong man.
http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/11635-romney-a-horse-of-a-different-colorNov 11, 2012
- I'm not Mormon, I didn't vote for Romney because he is Mormon, I voted for him because he's conservative.
Your logic is flawed (as all liberals are) Kill Yourself and Have a Nice Day.Nov 11, 2012
- I'm so glad to hear Gen. Patraeus & Hillary Clinton will be testifying about what happened in Benghazi..and the four Americans that lost their lives.Nov 14, 2012
- ..Think positive! I mean I don't have my hopes up, because there could be blackmail, & other thwarted schemes, but I would hope with Sen. McCain, Sen. Graham & us- the American people...there may be justice for these four families & America.Nov 14, 2012