Republican lawmakers in Colorado say they want the White House to stay out of their state fight over gun control.
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- While I technically agree, two words keep me from saying "impeachment" out loud... "President Biden". ;-) Can you imagine this country with Shotgun Joe at the helm?Feb 27, 2013
- In all seriousness, I think Biden would be handled by the same people who are handling Obama and there would be little or no difference, just more humor on the nightly news.Feb 27, 2013
- Yes. Gun control is a Federal Issue. The Federal government should be enforcing the Second Amendment and not allowing states like New York and Michigan to erode the rights of their citizens.Feb 27, 2013
- Since it is the 2nd Amendment, it falls out of the jurisdiction of the 10th.
Note: These are two Amendments I wholeheartedly support. And because of it, I am pinned against a rock in a hard place.Feb 27, 2013
- There are over 10, 000 laws on the books regarding gun laws. The simple fact that a person who commits a crime with a gun of any kind has allready broken the law. Why would they care if they broke 10 more? It only affects honest law abiding citizens. Libtards....just keep the blinders on and let them keep stripping your rights one by one because it makes you feel good and when you have no (rights) you can all hold hands and cry it out.Mar 1, 2013
- Add to this that often the first charge to be dropped in any prosecution is the gun violation, and what we have isn't a lack of gun laws, but Democrats talking out both sides of their mouths. Again. Prosecute the laws that are on the books or shut up.Mar 1, 2013