The UK refuses to extradite an accused pedophile, citing "Draconian" American laws. Do you think European governments should get to decide if the American judicial system is too tough?
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
According to the treaty, the British High Court has the authority to review and deny extradition requests on human rights grounds.Jan 14, 2013
- There you have it folks. Dog the Bounty Hunter.Jan 14, 2013
- Blackwater, or some related organization, should capture him.
Minnesota law is Draconian? What a joke!Jan 14, 2013
- This might explain a lot.
http://m.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-lightJan 14, 2013
- Of course, I was responding to two people who brought up the supposed letter of the law, not the spirit.Jan 14, 2013
- It appears that the victims of a child molester do not count as humans -I suggest the US send all child molesters to the UK, they are obviously welcome there.Jan 14, 2013