The U.S. has been denied direct access to the lone suspect in custody in connect with the Benghazi terror attack with U.S. interrogators still unable to sit in the same room as the Egypt-held prisoner to ask questions.
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- And here I thought he was just illiterate.Feb 22, 2013
- nope just trolling because he has no life.
wonder if they will delete this comment too, since my other one is gone.Feb 22, 2013
- Where have you been? You alright?Feb 22, 2013
- i'm fine. just been chilling.Feb 22, 2013
- There's a surprise...Feb 23, 2013
- Egypt didn't buy the F-16s. Obamas administration gave them to Egypt under the guise of a foreign aide package. Which means the American taxpayers paid for their F-16s.Feb 24, 2013