With just four days remaining until automatic budget cuts kick in, Republicans are looking to call President Obama's bluff.
30 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 62 previous comments
- I'm tired of your trolling, have a good day sirFeb 26, 2013
- So, you just quit? Sorry my questions were too difficult for you.Feb 26, 2013
- I think tje goverenment has to many employees and i agree these cuts shpuld happen also scince we have seperation of church and state government employess should not get paid time off for christmas and christmas eve or any other religious holiday that would save lots of dallorsFeb 26, 2013
- yeah true but at this point people need those jobs to take care of their kids... They need these half time jobs to get back on track... If not than they will just go to government aid and that would just be the wrong path to go...Feb 27, 2013
- If anyone loses their job over these cuts, it's because BHO fired them for political theater.
These cuts amount to 2% cut in GROWTH. The fed gov will still spend 15 billion more this year than last. Why can they not offer the same level of service? Why does anyone have to be laid off?Feb 27, 2013
- They dont have to be laid off this is a bull shit scare tactic by this wanna be dictator he is playing a game like 5 th and 6 th graders play he needs to be impeechedFeb 27, 2013