The space rock which will zoom within 17,200 miles of Earth on Friday may harbor $65 billion of recoverable water and $130 billion in metals, say officials with celestial mining firm Deep Space Industries.
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 80 previous comments
- If you take no stand yet you say are a republican so that I vote for you, then you owe me the courtesy of following a platform just like if I buy a product from a business. That is unprincipled.Feb 14, 2013
- So basically Mitt Romney, got it.
Because Jon Huntsman Jr had plenty of stated positions. More then Romney had stated by November 5th, and Jon was first one out of the primaries.Feb 14, 2013
- I couldn't tell you the first thing that huntsman stood for. Romney: anti abortion, pro gun, free enterprise. He got my vote.Feb 14, 2013
- Which version of Romney are you talking about? Because after so many remakes it's hard to trust that he even has a spine, much less uses it.Feb 14, 2013
- Extreme? This coming from a greenie who supports the PLO? And I noticed today you called the Pope a "Saint of Child Molesters." What does that make the PLO? Well, other than bloodthirsty bastards who blow up innocent little babies in pizza parlors, that is. You are an intolerant, hate-filled self-righteous lefty loon. It is just that sort of detachment from reality and airy-fairly bullshit world view that would draw you to a candidate as weak as Huntsman.Feb 14, 2013
I didn't get an email notification about this response. I'm sorry for the delay, I honestly didn't see this. I was looking through old conversations for something and saw you responded.
Ken, you do realize that everyone and their mother knew that Johnson, Stein and Goode had no chance in this election. You acting like someone throwing a protest vote away from the two mains means they support the entire platform, is just exasperatingly stupid.
Jon Huntsman Jr was the only candidate that would have had mainstream appeal. Mitt proved Mormonism wasn't a problem.Feb 21, 2013