Big news in the search for dark matter may be coming in about two weeks, the leader of space-based particle physics experiment said today.
30 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Sure we don´t know but there areFeb 18, 2013
- Wait no longer. Dark matter discovered in a pair of Hanes.Feb 18, 2013
- Personally, I like the idea that the Universe is actually a LIVING ORGANISM. Real funky way to look at the universe, but it works...plus, it does make sense...esp. if you believe in God.Feb 18, 2013
- I think God is playing the ultimate game of "Troll". it's like right before they where about to find the "god" particle with the Hadron Collider, he makes it disappear.
Right when science would make a discovery that proves he exist, or fail at a discovery that proves he doesn't, he throws a banana peel in the way for laughs.
I mean I get it, it's all about faith. Irony proves if nothing else, that God has a sense of Humor, and a twisted one at that.Feb 19, 2013
- God? No such thing.
Fox News? "Entertainment" Not news.Feb 19, 2013
- I did it for SPORTS/...............................Feb 19, 2013
- , one man's "entertainment" is NEWS to others. NPR, to me, is "entertainment" and NOT news. Same goes for ABC, NBC, CBS, and esp. MSNBC.
As far as God is concerned, how do YOU know that there is no such thing? Please PROVE that God does NOT exist.Feb 19, 2013