DEVELOPING: Shots fired at a community college in Houston, three victims have been taken to the hospital and police are searching for a second shooter.
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 32 previous comments
- Absolutely not. I don't care to read any paper that flat out endorses any specific candidate by outright telling you who to vote for by endorsing them.Jan 22, 2013
- So basically what you're content to just plug your ears and pretend that the data doesn't exist while providing nothing to back up your claims. Typical.Jan 22, 2013
- You replied a couple of times. To your first comment about assault rifles, isn't that what Democrats are so concerned about? To hear them talk, all crimes are committed with assault rifles.
To your second comment about pulling data, if I pulled an article supporting my opinions, would it change your mind? I think you know the answer to that question, so why should I waste my time? Both sides have data to support their claims, but if you want to see it, you should pull it up yourself.Jan 23, 2013
- According to the Congressional Research Service Report (CRS) "fewer than 1 in 50" or less than 2% used, carried or possessed a semiautomatic assault weapon. Then factor in the ones that were stolen from the owners. There are so many law-abiding citizens who own them, and the chance they will use them in a crime is close to nil.Jan 23, 2013
- So terrible! :(Jan 23, 2013
- The right to bear arms was put in the constitution so if the day came we had to overthrow an unfair abusive power crazy government atleast we would have guns to defend ourselves. Guns do not kill people people kill people. I suggest every citizen buys a gun of somesort.Jan 24, 2013