Taxpayer dollars were used to fund a study by San Francisco researchers that painted the Tea Party movement as the spawn of the tobacco lobby -- a premise that Tea Party leaders say is absurd.
21 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 81 previous comments
- Glad for ya Rod. Fox has to do it since the Liberal Agenda has been avoiding it like the plague.May 8, 2013
- And every single other news outlet loves to slam Bush. Every President gets it and every news organization picks favorites. This time it's the Democrats getting slammed by Coservative Media, next time it'll be Republicans getting slammed by Liberal media. It's a nasty world and we'd better get used to living in it since no one wants to be civil anymore apparently. It's all lies, there's more to government than our eyes can see anyways. they are ALL corrupt. Including Mr. Bush and Mr. Obama.May 8, 2013
- See, there you go. The Comedy Channel is the preferred source of news for the liberals.May 8, 2013
- Very juvenile Rod. The Comedy Channel?
BTW, the accusations you made about FNC earlier were lies. So that makes you a liar. But then again, lying is a sacrament in the religion of liberals.May 9, 2013
- No Rod, A biased, partisan point is made. Just like every single other news source out there. John Stewart is nothing nut opinion with tidbits of news information strategically placed. If you call theat news, no wonder you're as backwards as you sound. lolMay 9, 2013
- The Comedy Channel. LOL!!May 9, 2013