20 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 46 previous comments
- yes, that's what they are saying now. Even their management does not want to stay for their salary It seems, they are trying to get $1.7M in bonus payouts for executives even in their final breaths, needless to say, the unions oppose that, as does the justice department.Nov 21, 2012
- to bad obamas thugs did this to such a good company. i'm sure there will be more to follow.Nov 21, 2012
- seems to be stuck in a time-warp, not realizing history of this company and their mismanagement goes back over 10 years. Easier to blame the unions though, I get that.Nov 22, 2012
- Our lives are more regulated and controlled under this administration than any other time in the history of the US. You are full of it trying to accuse me of disrespecting the Constitution in any way. BHO is assuming unprecedented powers in his administration. You should be concerned but you will defend his over reach at any costs. You guys keep bringing up Bush, I don't. IMO he was a progressive and a spender. I certainly don't hold him up as an example of a conservative. So four years later things getting worse and you are still blaming him and carrying BHO's water regardless. But I get it. You are simply toeing the union line. That can can be the only explanation for your zealous support of the same policies that are failing across Europe. You and the president with your Constitution be damned attitude. It only suites you when you can twist and mangle it your way.
This is only the beginning of business closures during the reign of BHO and you will attribute all of them to poor management because you are certainly privy to the inner workings of all businesses and you will loudly proclaim it so in support of the tyrant in DC.Nov 22, 2012
- lol Europe is failing because of the economic crisis the USA caused, you can't even remember that far back?
The wind will change direction too, that will be BO's fault also.
When you you stop whining and crying Chicken Little, and accept the fact the election is over? its time to make things work, you fought for this opportunity, why push it away ?
He is president for 4 more years, its done.Nov 23, 2012
- Europe has been failing. Guess you can't remember anything before GW Bush.Nov 23, 2012