2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- if Britain going war to Argentina then this country is finish because our military fight the war to country who don't know how to go for war,now the war to Argentina is not the contract between USA and Britain like how they do in Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya and know is but we going to in when America give us permission or contract still wait we need to open our mind.Our brothers,sisters,mothers,father are going to die there is so many ways that we can do for not going to war to any countries in world.Apr 17, 2012
- Fight fire with fire. If Argentina wants to start block UK exports into their country and reduce Spanish investment in YPF, then the EU should create embargo on Argentina. After all, the UK and Spain are member States of the EU. If the EU does not support its members, then it is in danger of losing them. Already UKIP is building up momentum and they want to break ties with the EU. The fact that UKIP is becoming a more popular political party indicates the British public's growing concern about being an EU member. The EU must also look out for Spain's interests in Argentina as they are struggling with their debts, by cutting Spanish share in YPF, Argentina has struck massive blow to Spanish investments and credit. Before Argentina did this, it was announced that Spain is too big to bail out!
So bottom line, Argentina is economically attacking 2 members of the EU. What is the EU going to do about it? TRADE EMBARGO THEM PLEASE!!!Apr 18, 2012
- Hold on ! Syria is first .Apr 18, 2012
- david cameron is a total !-+**%$**Apr 18, 2012
- YES KYLE I WOULD TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THERE! NICE ONE!!Apr 21, 2012