Great infographic and so timely!
#employeeengagement #success #TChat
Our latest article provides ways that you can secure your business data while still giving your employees the tools they need to work.
My boss screamed at me in front of my colleagues. I had done something wrong of course. I had sent a product to the client without debugging it thoroughly. It was my fault. But I don’t like being yelled at.
And fortunately I was sitting on a job offer that I decided to take that moment. So the next day I said the magic words, “I quit”.
And then a few years after that, I quit again, and never went back to work in the corporate world.
And now it’s too late. Now the course of history has finally written its next chapter. There’s no more bullshit. I’m going to tell you why you have to quit your job. Why you need to get the ideas moving. Why you need to build a foundation for your life or soon you will have no roof.
Is speaking more than one language becoming more important?... Or would speaking English be more than enough?
- META4Global Pre Sales Technical Consultant, 2012 - present
- META4International Business Development Area of META4, collaborating in presales tasks. META4 is a Human Resource Software Developping Company http://www.meta4.com/, 2012 - 2012
- Internet advantageInternship, 2011SEO
My main interests in no particular order.
Movies, TV shows & Music
Technology, Gadgets & Science
- I enjoy keeping myself updated on technology & science, and see what we are capable of.
Eating & Drinking
- Not liking the fact that we can not do this endlessly....
Psychology & Philosophy
Religion & Spirituality
Cultures & Languages
- These 6 subjects make you understand yourself and others. Interesting and essential.
- of all kinds and forms, and each and every belief.
- University of Applied Science Avans Hoge SchoolIBL (International Business & Languages), 2008 - 2013IBL focuses on international trade and covers topics such as international finance, purchase management, marketing and business ethics. Basically IBL covers a complete set of skills for international business and management. To ensure that a high linguistic level is achieved, every IBL student travels abroad for one semester in the second year to follow a study programme abroad, and one semester in the third year to carry out a work placement abroad; therefore at least two compulsory semesters abroad during the entire study programme.
- University of BucharestBusiness Economics & Foreign Languages, 2010 - 2011The Bucharest University of Economic Studies is and wishes to remain the most prestigious institution of higher economic and public administration education in Romania and to rank amongst the top universities in Europe, as regards the content and modernity of the teaching and learning process, the dynamism of innovation, the implication in strategic partnerships with representatives of the national and international economic and social environment.