http://www.businessinsider.com/the-worlds-smallest-language-has-only-100-words-and-you-can-say-almost-anything-2015-7?IR=T_In contrast to the hundreds or thousands of study hours required to attain fluency in other languages, a general consensus among Toki Pona speakers is that it takes about 30 hours to master. That ease of acquisition, many of them believe, makes it an ideal international auxiliary language—the realization of an ancient dream to return humanity to a pre-Babel unity. Toki Pona serves that function already for hundreds of enthusiasts connected via online communities in countries as diverse as Japan, Belgium, New Zealand, and Argentina._
Studies show that in a normal 8-hour shift, employees only get three hours of real work done. So why has the 8-hour workday survived the hands of time? David Cain, the brain behind raptitude.com, suggests that such a workplace culture exists to perpetuate a “culture of unnecessaries.”
In her latest article for OneEurope, Olivia Strzelczyk details the many benefits companies gain when embracing diversity and hiring #expats.
From increased innovation, to more productivity, and from developing a better reputation, to increasing profitability, the benefits are many indeed:
"#Companies greatly benefit from hiring talent from abroad because they often bring new ways of thinking, new attitudes, new practices and new solutions to problems."
Read the article here:
#Diversity #EuropeanUnion #UnitedInDiversity #Entrepreneurship #Workforce #Business #Economy #Communication #Europe
A trial in England is hoping to significantly boost the range of electric cars by introducing roads that can charge the vehicles as they drive along them.
Having this across Europe would be great... and we wouldn´t be depending on oil anymore... This, the German Maglev trains, and the glow in the dark bicycle road from the Netherlands.
Please install all of this ASAP.... ;)
- University of Applied Science Avans Hoge SchoolIBL (International Business & Languages), 2008 - 2013IBL focuses on international trade and covers topics such as international finance, purchase management, marketing and business ethics. Basically IBL covers a complete set of skills for international business and management. To ensure that a high linguistic level is achieved, every IBL student travels abroad for one semester in the second year to follow a study programme abroad, and one semester in the third year to carry out a work placement abroad; therefore at least two compulsory semesters abroad during the entire study programme.
- University of BucharestBusiness Economics & Foreign Languages, 2010 - 2011The Bucharest University of Economic Studies is and wishes to remain the most prestigious institution of higher economic and public administration education in Romania and to rank amongst the top universities in Europe, as regards the content and modernity of the teaching and learning process, the dynamism of innovation, the implication in strategic partnerships with representatives of the national and international economic and social environment.
- Heroes and Castles
- Fallout Shelter
My main interests in no particular order.
Movies, TV shows & Music
Technology, Gadgets & Science
- I enjoy keeping myself updated on technology & science, and see what we are capable of.
Eating & Drinking
- Not liking the fact that we can not do this endlessly....
Psychology & Philosophy
Religion & Spirituality
Cultures & Languages
- These 6 subjects make you understand yourself and others. Interesting and essential.
- of all kinds and forms, and each and every belief.
- META4Global Pre Sales Technical Consultant, 2012 - present
- META4International Business Development Area of META4, collaborating in presales tasks. META4 is a Human Resource Software Developping Company http://www.meta4.com/, 2012 - 2012
- Internet advantageInternship, 2011SEO