“Do you believe in life after delivery?” The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
“Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”
The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover if there is life, then why has no one has ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”
The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist.”
Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”
To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”
To me there is no better or worse country, language, or culture... just very different...
Still I believe having some form of pride and knowledge for your own country and language is healthy, and does not mean at all you dislike other cultures or languages.
The fact the English language is as it is, is a very interesting aspect of its culture, which as you say is not widely known... since if people did know they would understand the French a bit better as to why they do not like to incorporate English words, since as this article explains, the English were very hesitant accepting French words as well... This just explains why mutual understanding is important... and especially the fact that even though neither will ever admit that, they are very very similar countries in terms of history, and in a lot of ways of culture and landscape as well.
- University of Applied Science Avans Hoge SchoolIBL (International Business & Languages), 2008 - 2013IBL focuses on international trade and covers topics such as international finance, purchase management, marketing and business ethics. Basically IBL covers a complete set of skills for international business and management. To ensure that a high linguistic level is achieved, every IBL student travels abroad for one semester in the second year to follow a study programme abroad, and one semester in the third year to carry out a work placement abroad; therefore at least two compulsory semesters abroad during the entire study programme.
- University of BucharestBusiness Economics & Foreign Languages, 2010 - 2011The Bucharest University of Economic Studies is and wishes to remain the most prestigious institution of higher economic and public administration education in Romania and to rank amongst the top universities in Europe, as regards the content and modernity of the teaching and learning process, the dynamism of innovation, the implication in strategic partnerships with representatives of the national and international economic and social environment.
- Magic 2015
- Fallout Shelter
My main interests in no particular order.
Movies, TV shows & Music
Technology, Gadgets & Science
- I enjoy keeping myself updated on technology & science, and see what we are capable of.
Eating & Drinking
- Not liking the fact that we can not do this endlessly....
Psychology & Philosophy
Religion & Spirituality
Cultures & Languages
- These 6 subjects make you understand yourself and others. Interesting and essential.
- of all kinds and forms, and each and every belief.
- META4Global Pre Sales Technical Consultant, 2012 - present
- META4International Business Development Area of META4, collaborating in presales tasks. META4 is a Human Resource Software Developping Company http://www.meta4.com/, 2012 - 2012
- Internet advantageInternship, 2011SEO