The “French Paradox” has long been a source of wonder for us fat-assed Americans. How the hell are the Frenchies eating a high-fat, decidedly un-Paleo diet laden with bread, Brie, and Bourdeaux, and still maintaining an obesity rate that, despite growing in recent years, is dwarfed by those of the US and UK?
I am descended from Vikingr that were 6.5 feet, my father from 'Normans' 5' 6" [ 1.68m ] my mothers ancient Irish 5' [ 1.52m ] and my 5' 10" [ 1.78m ] my son will be 6' easy.
Look to Japan for a generation of 6 foot kids!
The 'big answer' is tribal. If you have 4 real seasons [ the med does not ] your genome will develop faster....
...a weird thing I've spotted.
The article is in Spanish, however, the infographic is in English.
You can read more here: http://www.sovereignman.com/trends/when-adjusted-for-inflation-its-highest-market-capitalization-would-be-worth-over-7-trillion-today-15654/
The mixed model has five key areas:
Self awareness: Self-awareness involves knowing your own feelings. This includes having an accurate assessment of what you’re capable of, when you need help, and what your emotional triggers are.Self-management: This involves being able to keep your emotions in check when they become disruptive. Self-management involves being able to control outbursts, calmly discussing disagreements, and avoiding activities that undermine you like extended self-pity or panic.Motivation: Everyone is motivated to action by rewards like money or status. Goleman’s model, however, refers to motivation for the sake of personal joy, curiosity, or the satisfaction of being productive.Empathy: While the three previous categories refer to a person’s internal emotions, this one deals with the emotions of others. Empathy is the skill and practice of reading the emotions of others and responding appropriately.Social skills: This category involves the application of empathy as well as negotiating the needs of others with your own. This can include finding common ground with others, managing others in a work environment, and being persuasive.
Competition online is thriving — despite what many of the complainants in this case allege. Indeed if you look at shopping, it’s clear that there’s a ton of competition (including from Amazon and eBay) that has not been harmed by Google’s own shopping service. Just look at the following graphs compiled using comScore data:
Read more at DutchNews.nl: Tax avoidance via the Netherlands costs Greek state millions: report http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/03/tax-avoidance-via-the-netherlands-costs-greek-state-millions-report/
"I'm Jeroen Dijsselbloem, minister of finance and political phenomenon. Due to the frown line on my forehead and my penny-pinching look, you can immediately see that I'm an expert. I'm the right man for this position, let the Greek come my way- I will make them mad. I will get the money back, as it is my duty- and you cannot stop me, Yanis Varoufakis."
'Yanis Varoufakis':"What I will do, or will not do, is something that I will decide myself. Come on, shake my hand, I don't have HIV. What are you looking at, with your penny-pinching face? We are our own country, not an European colony.
You think you're an expert, where did you study? Wagingen? Well, congratulations. I taught economics at Cambridge. But hey, you can tell me, what are we doing wrong?"
'Jeroen Dijsselbloem': "your economy is one big mess, we supported that shit with our billions. Now you expect us to say goodbye to that loan- you are just f*cking us the Greek way. "
'Yanis Varoufakis': "you want your money back? That will be very difficult, as it is impossible to squeeze blood out of water."
'Jeroen Dijsselbloem': "OK Yanis, you wanted this yourself. Angela, KILL!"
'Angela Merkel': "M to the E-R-K-E-L, get started please, and hurry up. Jeroen, move along, I will kick some ass. I'm not being disrespectful, but I have the biggest balls. OK, Varoufakis, now it ends, you are going to pay us that money back! No more discussion, or I will throw you out of the EU- and you will be living on the street, wearing old clothes."
'Yanis Varoufakis': "... and we will be riding donkeys and eat rocks; you can not really mean those stupid threats. I'm opening the door, and you are kicking it back? Fine by me, just chill, I will just go to Poetin."
'Vladimir Poetin': "P-Poetin in tha house, the most feared person in the West. Are you bullying the Greek people again? Just continue doing that, and you will get into trouble. Just send them to me, and you can start testing Poetin.
Just come to me, Yanis, as I'm not afraid of them. If you mess with Athens, you mess with Moscow. If you are f*cking Varoufakis, Poetin will get you. Now you forgot what you wanted to say- don't you?"
'Angela Merkel': "shut your mouth, Greece is ours."
'Jeroen Dijsselbloem': "Exactly what Angela is saying, only then with a bigger frown line."
'Vladimir Poetin':"... Just break up Varoufakis, ditch that woman."
'Yanis Varoufakis': "...give me some time to think, I will get back with response."
- META4Global Pre Sales Technical Consultant, 2012 - present
- META4International Business Development Area of META4, collaborating in presales tasks. META4 is a Human Resource Software Developping Company http://www.meta4.com/, 2012 - 2012
- Internet advantageInternship, 2011SEO
My main interests in no particular order.
Movies, TV shows & Music
Technology, Gadgets & Science
- I enjoy keeping myself updated on technology & science, and see what we are capable of.
Eating & Drinking
- Not liking the fact that we can not do this endlessly....
Psychology & Philosophy
Religion & Spirituality
Cultures & Languages
- These 6 subjects make you understand yourself and others. Interesting and essential.
- of all kinds and forms, and each and every belief.
- University of Applied Science Avans Hoge SchoolIBL (International Business & Languages), 2008 - 2013IBL focuses on international trade and covers topics such as international finance, purchase management, marketing and business ethics. Basically IBL covers a complete set of skills for international business and management. To ensure that a high linguistic level is achieved, every IBL student travels abroad for one semester in the second year to follow a study programme abroad, and one semester in the third year to carry out a work placement abroad; therefore at least two compulsory semesters abroad during the entire study programme.
- University of BucharestBusiness Economics & Foreign Languages, 2010 - 2011The Bucharest University of Economic Studies is and wishes to remain the most prestigious institution of higher economic and public administration education in Romania and to rank amongst the top universities in Europe, as regards the content and modernity of the teaching and learning process, the dynamism of innovation, the implication in strategic partnerships with representatives of the national and international economic and social environment.