- GreenbotStaff Writer, presentI write about all things Android!
- TechHiveStaff Writer, 2013 - 2014
- Mac|LifeAssociate Editor, 2009 - 2012
- Maximum PCEditorial Assistant, 2008 - 2009
- Ars TechnicaReviews Editor, 2012 - 2013
I love to travel.
- San Francisco State UniversityJournalism, 2004 - 2009With an emphasis in magazine writing.
Curved smartphones: just a gimmick, or the next big thing?
Smartphones can’t get any bigger. Talking on today’s 5-inch-plus models borders on trying to hold a small tablet up to the side of your head
San Franciscans Asked to Reveal the Last Photo on Their Phone and the St...
In "What's the Last Photo on your Phone?," interactive artist Ivan Cash asks several San Franciscans (out of the blue) to share the last pho
What are Quantum Dots, and how could they help your next TV?
Nano-tech that could be in your next television. Read this article by Geoffrey Morrison on CNET.
Why Android 4.3 Wasn't Announced at Google I/O - Tested.com
Google might have wanted to make a different point at Google I/O, and it could mean a big change in the way Android evolves.
Gawker - Gawker — Today's gossip is tomorrow's news
Gawker is the definitive news and gossip sheet for followers of entertainment, media, and business.
The Humble Indie Bundle V (pay what you want and help charity)
Pay whatever you want to get Psychonauts, LIMBO, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Bastion, Braid, Super Meat B