Cover photo
FitzGerald & Company, LLC
12 followers|3,168 views
Have them in circles
12 people
Maria Paez's profile photo
Kevin S. Little's profile photo
SocialProf's profile photo
LawAid Resourcing (LPO)'s profile photo
Immigration Overseas India's profile photo
Pioneer Immigration & Education Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.'s profile photo
Ana Romero's profile photo
Gloria Lara's profile photo
Immigration Lawyer in the Diaspora's profile photo
Contact Information
Contact info
Immigration and Criminal Defense Boston Law Firm. We deliver results with personalized attention. Our entire firm is bilingual (Spanish/English). For our web site in spanish go to:

Experienced multilingual team of attorneys and legal professionals offering innovative legal solutions for Immigration, Criminal and Personal Injury matters in Boston, MA.  Successful track record and responsiveness.  We offer a free initial consultation for those located in MA, NH, ME, and RI.  For an appointment call: 617-523-6320 (ext. 0)


Read our latest newsletter about Green Cards through Employment.
 ·  Translate
Add a comment...
Interested in Non-Immigrant Visas?
Read our latest newsletter!
Add a comment...
In order to assist you in identifying the earliest filing eligibility date for the next step in the path to citizenship for your and others in your family, we have prepared the following chart as a guide:
Add a comment...
Frequently Asked Questions about Family Immigration
Q: My spouse is a legal permanent resident, how long do I have to wait to get my legal documents?
A: Your spouse may apply for your residency immediately; however, you will have to wait approximately 5 years before you receive your immigration documentation at:
For more . Please refer to the visa bulletin published by the Department of State.
Or see our website:
Add a comment...
If you are in the New England area and need help with filing a marriage Green Card petition or for any other immediate relative, please call our office to make an appointment (617-523-6320, ext. 0).
Dear friends,
One of the most common ways in which immigrants become US residents/Green Card holders is through a Marriage/Family Immigration Petition (form I-130).  Within this group, there are two main categories:
1. Relatives of U.S. Citizens
2. Relatives of US Legal Permanent Residents

Read our website for more details:

+FitzGerald & Company, LLC: Desmond P. Fitzgerald 
+FitzGerald & Company, LLC 
+Gloria Lara 
Add a comment...