- University of EdinburghDip Direct Marketing, 1998 - 1999
- University of EdinburghLaw LLb Hons, 1991 - 1995
- Napier UniversityJournalism, 2008 - 2009
- Heriot-Watt UniversityHuman Computer Interaction, 2001 - 2002
- Supersize MediaChief Executive Officer, 2013 - present
- Supersize BloggingSocial media trainer, present
- Leith FM 98.8 www.leithfm.co.ukBusiness Radio Journalist, 2009 - 2011
- DynamicSpeak!Speech Writer, 1995 - 2009
0131 553 4777
Creative Exchange, 29 Constitution Street, Edinburgh, EH6 7BS
Who is the most successful lawyer on Facebook — and how did he do it? (P...
Jacob Sapochnick is an immigration attorney in San Diego — and the most popular lawyer on Facebook as far as we can tell. He has 98,400 fans
Managing Social Media Risk, Part 1: Defining Governance Structure
This is the first installment of a three-part series on how to organize the enterprise for social media risk management with HootSuite and N
6 Simple Photo Tools for Creating Social Media Visuals
Are you including images in your social media content? Looking for easy-to-use tools to help you create images for your content strategy? If
10 Places to Find Free Images Online and Make Your Content More Linkable...
Attracting visitors to your website is a balancing act. On one hand, you must have good information, since that is the core of your service.
Why Our Obsession with Facebook Page Post Reach is All Wrong
The angry mob is gaining steam. They have their torches and pitchforks ready. Will you join them? Read this first...
Profil et usages des utilisateurs Twitter en France
AURA MUNDI, le pôle Veille et analyse des médias en ligne de l’Argus de la presse, vient de dévoiler la deuxième partie de son enquête sur l
Marketing Insights From the World's Biggest Brands
This entrepreneur got a few insights from over 100 marketing leaders from the biggest brands in the world.
Guest Post: 20 Twitter Tools No Marketer Should Avoid
Here is a list of 20 essential Twitter tools and their unique uses to help you grow your Twitter presence and manage it.