11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Yeah, but they are more efficient, you see if you just strap a bomb to yourself, that takes care of it. Saves the tax payer's money on a messy trial and that. And with all that clothing they have to wear it makes it much easier to conceal.
I've always said if you really want to make a statement: Blow yourself up.Jan 25, 2013
- 'furiated' is the root of 'infuriated', the prefix 'in-' is often added to denote opposition, so the only reasonable conclusion we can draw is that she's very happy about this. Which objectively may not make a lot of sense, but there you go.
now you've gone and made my soul hurt again. If you disagree with the faith, any faith, that's fine. After all you're entitled to your opinion. But I do take offense when you paint us all as murderers and blood thirsty fiends. True there are some individuals who are confused, as the woman in the example is, but the majority of us are decent human beings. And actually, one of the real commandments is "thou shall not kill" and murder throughout the bible is usually a bad thing. Unless God does it, yes that is true. But that opens up a whole debate that this is not exactly the forum for. As far as the Muslim faith goes I am not as familiar with their teachings, but to judge their whole population on the actions of an extremist group is extremely ignorant, that would be like judging all of Christianity by the actions of the WBC. I understand that you may have been exercising hyperbole, but calling the Bible a "happy book of slaughter and genocide" is offensive, and a tad over the line.Jan 25, 2013
- Oh, and I've got another question too. Why is it that when the United States tells other countries what laws they should pass, we are meddling in affairs that aren't our business. But when Europeans or Canadians want us to pass laws, (that won't do shit), that's fair game? How about just fix some fucked up shit in your own country?Jan 25, 2013
- Because, like it or not, the US is able to influence the entire world. But the converse... not so much.Jan 25, 2013
- For instance, from http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ci-rc/reports-rapports/traf/index-eng.htm:
"The United States is the primary source for smuggled firearms or firearms parts into Canada -- due in part to its close proximity, differences in gun control legislation, and a large firearms manufacturing base."Jan 25, 2013
- I suppose that's true...leave it to those clever Americans to fill a market niche.Jan 25, 2013