There are now over 3.5 million people struggling with infertility in the UK and generally 1 in 6 couples globally. Male infertility now accounts for about half of all infertility cases.
Fertility road has undergone an ambitious and exciting redesign for the September/October 2013 Issue looking to build on the tremendous influence it has had on the pre-pregnancy market since its inception in 2010.
- We distribute 25,000 copies of our print publication every two months
- We distribute 3,320 copies of our digital publication every two months
- In August our website had 35,607 unique visitors. Moving to 73,052 including returning visitors serving over 313,327 pages
- We have 1,250 subscribers to our main newsletter and we are about to launch a new weekly newsletter which will bridge the gap between issues
- We have 8,296 followers on Twitter (21st Jan 2014)
- 18,662 Facebook Likes (21st Jan 2014)
Fertility Road is distributed in Fertility Clinic Waiting Rooms, Assisted Conception Unit Waiting Rooms, Doctors’ Surgery Waiting Rooms, in Hospitals in the UK and Ireland, as well as Fertility Clinics throughout Europe and America.
We are available in many family law practices and women’s gyms.
Furthermore, we distribute thousands of copies at a number of different shows throughout the year.Events for 2014Saturday 5th April
Manchester – Building Families – Media Partner
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th April
Los Angeles – FertilityPlanit – Media Partner
Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd November
London – The Fertility Show, Olympia
Fertility Road can currently be read anywhere in the world online for free in addition to our physical print copies. Fertility Road’s digital offerings is another way to reach our readers as we now currently have on average 1,147 visitors a day with over 25% of these are unique visitors.
We are available at fertilityroad.com/digitalReadership43.4% aged 35-4491.3% female59% full time employment69.5% have no children65.2% trying for first child78.1% have read our magazine in the last month76.9% read our magazine in printed form